Monday, September 27, 2010

A place where my frens reside.

In these few months the entrance preparation classes which I attended became the most memorable moments spent with my friends. Everyday we went to thea institution was just to freak out with friends. That institution more than a place to study but became a place where me and my frens can reside and have fun. Those cafes and malls, those window shopping and all those kandas we did are just memorable. A café near to that institution at putalisadak became a best place for my friends to reside where we could make our own world. Sitting over there we solved many problems of our life as well as found many good friends and ate so much of food that the staff of that café will always remember us and we will always remember that tasty food, hmmmm.Those days in the café made that café an important place of my life where my friends reside

0 comments: